A subject that's not brought up often on dating blogs is what to do after a relationship ends. We Love Dates has some great advice. It is true that you have to give yourself a mourning period. After all, a relationship has died - the people go on, but the love is gone. Yeah, sure, pay your respect to the late date. Then follow this checklist after you're done with theirs:
- Treat yourself to a night out, dine out, bring a book.
- Buy yourself a couple special treats for enjoying at home.
- Buy at least one new outfit. Something splashy that will boost your confidence.
- Stay up all night playing video games or watching movies in your underwear.
- Now get your tail back out there and date again!